FULL TIME TOURS AND EVENTS ASSISTANT
Bluebell Vineyard Estates is an award-winning producer of English Sparkling Wines in East Sussex. We now have 100 acres under vine, and with our winery and tasting room on site we welcome visitors to our cellar door throughout the year for tours and tastings. We host regular vineyard tours and bespoke events, as well as attending outside shows and customer tastings.
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join our team and we are looking for a full-time tours and events assistant to help us grow our cellar door operation.
As Tours & Events Assistant you will take customers on tours of the vineyard and estate, conduct tutored wine tastings in our tasting room, attend off-site wine tastings and wine shows, help develop and implement our vineyard events programme and manage all aspects of tour administration including tour bookings and enquiries.
We need a team player who is confident, outgoing and passionate about English wine. We want someone committed to delivering exceptional and fun customer experiences and who is flexible to grow with the role as it develops.
This is a full-time role, which will include Saturdays, with the possibility of some evening work and the occasional Sunday. Full training will be provided. The position is available for an immediate start. Please send your covering letter and CV to Collette O’Leary at email@example.com.
· Conduct tours of Bluebell Vineyard Estate and Winery
· Conduct tutored wine tastings at the Estate in the tasting room
· Attend off-site wine tasting events and shows and act as an ambassador for Bluebell Vineyard
· Tasting room maintenance including tidying, stocking up and promotional display
· Managing tour bookings and tour administration, respond to customer enquiries
· Other administrative duties including website maintenance
· Enthusiasm and passion for the English wine industry
· An understanding of the winemaking process and a minimum of WSET Level 2
· A can-do, flexible, positive attitude with a strong interest in delivering excellent customer service
· Good organisational skills and time management
· Confident and clear communicator with the ability to deliver information clearly and concisely
· Previous experience in a wine retail or sommelier role (desirable)
· Must be over 18
· Drivers License with own transport
· Good computer skills to use our tour booking system
· The ability to regularly lift cases of wine weighing up to 20 kilograms