Join us for a brie-liant afternoon on our new Wine and Cheese Tour!
Wine and cheese is a winning combination and no matter your taste preferences, you'd feta believe there's a combination to suit! We've done the hard work in advance and partnered with the award-winning High Weald Dairy to identify some perfect English Sparkling wine and English cheese combinations.
Join us for a fun and informative vineyard tour and winery visit to learn how English Sparkling Wine is made, before a tutored tasting of our ‘Hindleap’ sparkling wines matched to High Weald Dairy cheeses including the iconic Brighton Blue.
These monthly tours have limited availability and include:
· A tour of our beautiful vineyard, where Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grape varieties are grown
· A tour of our winery and an insight into the sparkling wine making process
· Tutored pairing of four amazing sparkling wine and cheese combinations
· A relaxed introduction on how to match different wines to cheeses
· The chance to purchase the wine and cheeses paired on the day
Tours cost £27.50 per person take place at 2pm on:
If this sounds gouda to you then book your space today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 01825 791 561.